1. Muslim mother appears to be teaching children how to shoot people on Israel’s Temple Mount:
2. ISIS-linked terrorists planning attacks in Moscow detained by Russian FSB:
3. Indonesia nabs militants preparing chemical attacks
Indonesian police said they arrested five suspected Islamic militants on Tuesday and seized chemicals that were to be used for attacks on several locations, including the presidential palace.
West Java police spokesman Yusri Yunus said the militants arrested in the city of Bandung were members of Jemaah Anshorut Daulah, a network of about two dozen Indonesian extremist groups that formed in 2015 and pledges allegiance to Islamic State group leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Yunus said among those arrested were a husband and wife who were deported about three years ago from Hong Kong on suspicion of spreading radical ideology.
The couple, a 20-year-old man and his 24-year-old wife, were arrested in Bandung's Kiaracondong neighborhood, not far from the rented house of a man believed to be the donor and bomb maker, Yunus said. He added that police discovered a chemical liquid in various containers at the house.
4. Migrant gets suspended sentence for sexually abusing children as young as five
A 47-year-old asylum seeker in the Germany city of Augsburg in Bavaria has received a suspended sentence of 15 months imprisonment for the sexual abuse of several children, some as young as five.
The unnamed asylum seeker, originally from Afghanistan, is said to have abused several children in the asylum home he lived in over the period of a year. The man, found guilty of sexual abuse and bodily harm, is said to have used the opportunity of living in a shared accommodation to molest the children, local newspaper Augburger Allgemeine reports.
5. Austrian translator on what migrants tell her (because they think she is Muslim, too)