1. Australia: Prison psychiatrist who converted to Islam after marrying gang rapist steps out wearing a burqa
A former prison psychologist who converted to Islam and married a member of the notorious Skaf gang has been pictured wearing a burqa while out with their child in Sydney.
Joanne Natalie Senior married the member of the Skaf gang - notorious for raping teenagers across Sydney in 2000 - after he was released from prison in 2013.
The 36-year-old will be featured on A Current Affair this week and was seen in a preview for the show wheeling a pram and dodging reporters while wearing a full-length black burqa.
2. Lab employee imprisoned for "indecency with a child"
A phlebotomist who worked for Children's Medical Center Plano was sentenced to 19 years in prison last week after pleading guilty to inappropriately touching six teenage patients.
Mohammad Ali, 46, pleaded guilty on Feb. 24 to seven counts of indecency with a child, according to Collin County District Attorney Greg Willis.
(The photo at link shows Ali with the shaved moustache and beard typical of religious Muslims of the Wahabbi or Salafist traditions.)
3. UN concerned about Hungary’s new law to protect itself from migrant crisis
4. Turkish President Erdogan threatens Germany, and the world, if prevented from speaking to Turkish audiences in Germany
Turkish German relations continue to deteriorate:
5. French police detain 50 youths for stoning cars, throwing smoke bombs
The prosecutor's office for the Paris suburb of Saint-Denis said that some 50 young people have been detained for allegedly throwing stones at police cars, setting fires and lobbing smoke bombs into a school.
Police rounded up the youths on Tuesday morning and were questioning them.
(In France, "youths is the media's term for Muslims and can include people well into their 50s and 60s)