1. Chief prosecutor for Paris details cache of weapons of the jihadi who attacked police at the Champs Elysées
2. Quebec Premier Couillard, in change of tone, ties Michigan attack to Islam
Quebec's Premier has sent "a shock wave" through his province's Muslim communities after he linked the lone-wolf attacker who stabbed a Michigan police officer to the wider Islamic religion. […]
"You cannot disconnect this type of event, terrorism, from Islam in general," Mr. Couillard said. "I think President [Emmanuel] Macron yesterday was very eloquent about this when addressing the Muslim community in France.
"He told them it's also your responsibility to act on the theological front to explain to your people that this is not part of the religion, that it's contrary to the teachings of the religion."
3. Interview with the man who fought back against the Muslims during the London Bridge stabbing attack
4. Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s, who grabs her from behind in the street
This is the moment a terrified teenager punched her sex attacker to free herself after he grabbed her in the street.
Detectives released CCTV footage in a bid to catch the man who assaulted the girl, 13, in Blackburn, Lancashire.
The man can be seen following his victim before catching up with her and talking to her. She crosses the road away from him but he then sprints after her.
5. Amor Ftouhi, the Flint Michigan stabber, appears in court for the first time
He is being charged with “violence at an international airport” and not terrorism.