1. Sky News report on ISIS wives reveals sources of finances, status of UK "jihadi bride" Sally Jones:
2. Controversy: Mass Muslim prayer session at Montreal zoo, complete with battery powered minaret
3. Belgium: Attack 'IMMINENT' as suspects on run after police raids
Officers said they believe at least one man is on the run as they fear another attack after the raids in the Anderlecht area of Brussels
Police found guns, ammunition and police uniforms as they raided six locations and charged two suspected militants with terror-related offences.
Police charged brothers Akim Saouti, 40 and Khalid Saouti, 37, with terrorism related offences on Wednesday.
It is thought the two men are the brothers of Said Saouti, who was sentenced to six years in prison in 2016 for supporting Islamic State (ISIS) and recruiting people to join the terror group.
4. Egyptian-German scholar of Islam, Hamed Samad, discusses the Koranic view of Jews
5. Report: Widespread terror-related acts committed by refugees
At least 61 people who came to the United States as refugees engaged in terrorist activities between 2002 and 2016, according to an explosive new report coming on the heels of the Supreme Court’s reinstatement of much of President Trump’s travel ban.
The alarming report by the Heritage Foundation identified scores of refugees, including many who came prior to 2002, as having taken part in activities ranging from lying to investigators about terror plots, to actually taking part in them. The report, aimed at reforming the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program, or USRAP, calls for stricter limits and restrictions on refugees.
Related CNN video: