1. Marine le Pen on the right to live according to French customs
2. Quebec MLA denies Islamic groups the “right” to separate child services for Muslims
QUÉBEC | The Government of Quebec does not intend to establish a Muslim Youth Protection Directorate (DPJ), despite what the president of a community association in Montreal wishes. […] “For one last time: I oppose the idea of a” Muslim DPJ “. Public services must be non-denominational. End of the story,” wrote Mr. Nadeau-Dubois on Twitter, Wednesday morning.”
(English translation here.)
3. Former US Marine and FBI officer John Guandolo analyzes the Islamic opening prayer of the Delaware Legislature:
4. Mullah Krakar explains that the Islamic State cannot be defeated (even as it is being soundly defeated)
Mullah Father Krekar, former founder and leader of the Sunni terrorist group Ansar Al-Islam, said that "all the world’s powers combined" cannot beat the ideology of the Islamic State organization. Mullah Krekar, whose original name is Najmaddin Faraj Ahmad, arrived in Norway in 1991 as a refugee and has been living there since. In an interview with NRT TV, a channel from Iraqi Kurdistan, Krekar said that if the Islamic State is eliminated, a similar group will emerge, because its ideology is rooted in literary sources that are unchangeable, like the Quran and the Hadith. He labeled President Trump's policies "false bravado" and challenged him to send his "most courageous men" to Libya to fight the "lions of Islam." The interview aired on February 20.
5. Relative of Quebec mosque attack victim and came from Europe looking for revenge