Just last week, Saguenay, Quebec mayor Jean Tremblay, called out Greenpeace as "a bunch of job killers".
Even Liberal premier Philippe Couillard took a shot at the slime coloured activists, saying if Greenpeace thinks they're going to destroy his province's forestry industry, "They can forget it." The Rebel staff present 7 epic Greenpeace fails...
1. Overboard "Man Overboard!"... we doubt too many on deck were shouting this when the green fanatic fell head over teakettle into the great blue sea.
2. Boat Flipped The activists learned the hard way not to mess with Russia's Gazprom after they were caught in a trap flipping their boat.
3. Collision 1 The Spanish Navy is apparently not fans of the green crusade either. They go full throttle pounding the radicals boat head on.
4. Collision 2 The Spanish Navy always get their man... or woman... as the Spaniards continue their pursuit of ramming more Greenpeace extremists in a fight over oil near the Canary Islands.
5. Hosed The activists probably aren't going to like that Ezra had a tuna sandwich for lunch. The green lovers get hosed as they fight for the rights of the bluefin tuna.
6. Punch You gotta kinda feel bad for this shamrock as he tries to board a fishing boat he's quickly taught that he's entering the octagon.
7. Ancient Peruvian Landmark One of the most famous Greenpeace fails is when they trampled all over Peru's ancient landmark the Nazca Lines. They damaged the 1,500-year-old carving creating a public relations disaster and showing the world the hypocrites they can be.
JOIN TheRebel.media for more news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
GET INVOLVED in our 100% grassroots crowdfunding campaign and help us bring you fresh content every day!