1. Disturbing documentary about antisemitism in Norway, showing the overlap between Islamic anti-semitism and classical European anti-semitism.
It also deals with the grotesque media bias in favour of Gaza and Islamic states, and against Israel.
2. Major fire at Texas mosque:
3. Sweden is so close to collapsing that the Norwegian Prime Minister warned that it was in imminent danger.
Sweden’s Conservative Party is now reaching out to Sweden SD, a classically liberal party with policies that resemble Donald Trump’s, Geert Wilders’ or Viktor Orban’s.
The Swedish SD party was previously labeled “far right wing” and therefore untouchable. However that tactic has worn thin.
Even a good Gatestone analysis of the situation also uses expressions like “far right wing.”
4. Rather than rehash Trump’s fulfilment of his campaign promises on immigration, here is Bill Clinton’s 1995 speech on that topic:
Did leftist groups protest him at the time?
5. These videos of Muslims protesting Trump suggest that Islam’s public acts of prayer can also be seen as acts of political defiance.
Fort Worth International Airport, January 29:
DHS Office protesting Trump’s immigration policies, January 27:
Outside Trump Tower, December 20:
In Jerusalem on January 13, Muslims prayed to protest Trump’s plan to move the American embassy there:
These are just a few over the past couple of weeks.