Professor Nicholas Meriwether is suing his employers at Shawnee State after being giving a written warning dismissing both the First Amendment and Meriwether's Christian beliefs. The warning was prompted by an exchange between the professor of philosophy where he used the word "sir" while addressing a male-to-female transgender student.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- READ “Shakedown,” Ezra Levant’s book about his censorship trial
- Help fund The Rebel's mobile app
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.