Former Minister of Natural Resources Minister in the Harper government, Joe Oliver, explained the growing difference between American and Canadian energy policy, and why the Trudeau must abandon carbon taxes, fracking bans and other anti-growth ideas.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Any government in Canada that opposes oil & gas pipelines should lose its share of oil & gas equalization payments. SIGN THE PETITION at CutThemOff.ca
- Buy Sheila's book The Destroyers, about Notley's war on Alberta
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.