Dr. Frances Kendall will be lecturing on "White People’s Right to Be Wrong and Still Be Right" at an Indiana University campus. Dr. Kendall -- a white woman -- is so dedicated to the talk, which focuses on "whiteness" and "white supremacy," that she will be presenting it separately to white faculty and students before presenting to the faculty and students "of color."
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- READ “Shakedown,” Ezra Levant’s book about his censorship trial
- Help fund The Rebel's mobile app
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.