Despite international outcry over the systematic abuse of children in the Church's care in Pennsylvania, representatives of the Pope claim he must remain focused on climate change and illegal immigration. It's a tone-deaf response to what Michael described as a situation "unprecedented" in the Church's two-thousand-year history.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Learn how to help persecuted Christians in the Middle East: SaveTheChristians.com
- A pro-life group has been banned at the University of Toronto. FIGHT BACK against this anti-Christian attack on free speech.
- Trudeau is already abandoning our allies - and the war on terror. SIGN OUR PETITION demanding he continue Canada’s role in the anti-ISIS coalition.
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.