An Iranian student explains to social justice warriors that they are denying him a basic right to see a lecture by using thuggery and intimidation. They respond by calling him a racist:
What You Can Do
- Get Premium content for only $8 a month!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- READ “Shakedown,” Ezra Levant’s book about the Canadian Human Rights Commissions, censorship and the Mohammed cartoons
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.