Premium Content videos can be played on most devices, however we do have system requirements.
To view our system requirements please click here.
Most often video playback issues can be solved with one the following steps:
1. Make sure that third-party cookies are enabled in whichever internet browser you are using.
Cookies must be enabled to use our website.
2. Clear the cache and cookies.
3. Try watching our video in a different internet browser to see if the same error occurs.
Internet Explorer users please try another browser as Internet Explorer is outdated which will cause videos to play poorly. Again, cookies must be enabled in your browser. We cannot guarantee service in Internet Explorer.
4. Update your internet browser to the newest version. Restart the internet browser (and computer if prompted) and try playing the video again.
5. Try watching the video with the lowest quality resolution. You can adjust this by clicking the settings icon on the bottom right of the video and selecting 240p.
Click here to run a speed test to make sure you have enough bandwidth to support streaming.
Video streaming typically requires around 500 kbps for low quality, 3 mbsp for medium quality, and 5 mbsp for high quality.
*Instructions for these steps can be found online by searching for the instructions specific to your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.)
*Our video player does not support the use of VPN.
If these steps have not solved your issues please refer to our help guide by clicking here.