Aung San Suu Kyi, Burmese activist and leader of Myanmar's National League for Democracy Party, has fallen out of favour with the left for allegedly not caring about a group of people suddenly called “the Rohingya.” Watch as an AfD member challenges what he refers to as the “left-green world vision” on this matter and exposes their one-sided perspective.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Say NO to segregated sharia swimming pools in Australia!
- If you're outraged by the court's burka decision, let the world know! CHECK OUT our "Separation of Mosque and State" t-shirt -- only at The Rebel store.
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.