Breitbart News reports, during her testimony at a House hearing on white nationalism and hate crimes on Tuesday, Candace Owens, founder of the #Blexit movement, told Congress about how she experienced a hate crime in high school committed by the son of then-Democrat governor of Connecticut, Dannel Malloy.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- READ “Shakedown,” Ezra Levant’s book about his censorship trial
- Help fund The Rebel's mobile app
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.