In part 3 of a series of investigative reports first broadcast on Israel’s Channel 10 on the Muslim Brotherhood in the West, undercover journalist Zvi Yehezkeli is in Turkey, a once secular country now transformed by the Muslim Brotherhood’s soft jihad. The man responsible, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, rules Turkey according to the MB book of guidelines, leading and spreading political Islam throughout the world from a strategic perch in Istanbul that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Say NO to segregated sharia swimming pools in Australia!
- If you're outraged by the court's burka decision, let the world know! CHECK OUT our "Separation of Mosque and State" t-shirt -- only at The Rebel store.
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.