“What kind of sick and twisted ivory tower do you have to live in, as the Prime Minister of Canada, to decide to award this man $10.5 million, of good, hard working Canadian folks’ dollars,” Sgt. Layne Morris asked Tucker Carlson on Fox News last night.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Stop the witch hunt against five servicemen in Halifax on Canada Day!
- Liberal Defence Minister Sajjan has gone too far! Demand his resignation.
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.