Political science students at the University of Colorado, Denver can look forward to an American Political Thought course that explicitly goes for intersectionality by looking at “historically marginalized voices at the crossings of race, gender, sexuality” instead of the boring white guys like John Locke and the Founding Fathers.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- READ “Shakedown,” Ezra Levant’s book about his censorship trial
- Help fund The Rebel's mobile app
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.